Sunday, June 26, 2011

Surigao


Let me share to you my short trip to another place I've never been.



It started with Nico’s “Hi Davey!” on Facebook chat, one lazy afternoon. That greeting led to a conversation that sent me to Surigao City, three days after, without paying for anything aside from the fare for the cab I took, on my way to Pier 1.

The trip from Cebu City to Surigao lasted for about 12 hours. Good thing the bed I got wasn’t near the TV or I wouldn’t have been able to sleep as well as I did.  


 When I woke up, the boat has already docked in Surigao City and I was greeted by these guys


Looks like a good substitute for a surfboard. Don’t you think?


I wonder how old that boy is.

I went there to sing at a wedding with the band, The Werners,  so I wasn’t able to see much of the place. I had fun with the company ‘though. Fun is doubled when there’s music. I know a lot of you would agree. <*winks*>



Some of the few colored photos I took. lol



I don't have photos of the wedding where we played some romantic songs. However, one of the band members' relatives are from there. That's where we went the day after our gig, where we continued playing some good music.



 And I made another movie! YAY! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment