Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Uhm... Do I Really Need a Title for This?


I got a little lazy during the last couple of days. Dang, this reminds me of most of my posts on my other blog, where I apologized a lot for waiting hundreds of years before adding new entries. Anyway, that site is more personal. Not a lot of people know that it exists, and the traffic counter there has reached a four digit number only because I access it from time to time to reread my posts and cringe at the sight of grammatical errors, misspelled words as well as events in my life I probably wrote during those times when my sanity went out of town.

I still don’t have enough energy to post a continuation of my Negros Occidental experience. I want to blog about it well since it will be about the Mambukal Resort and of course, The Ruins which is the main reason why I went there. 

Please allow me to make this post a “teaser.” I’m still not comfortable using that term but I’m using it the right way, I think. Feel free to correct me 'though you have to make sure you do it nicely… or there will be blood.


 

There were seven falls in Mambukal. This is the First Falls, where we could still afford to look like human beings for the camera.




This is where I had some photos of myself taken in a Harry Potter- y outfit (or costume?) Acting silly’s fun when you’re in a place where nobody knows you. lol

The “teaser” ends here.

5 comments:

  1. Lol! my blogs too get a number of views courtesy of me proofreading. hahaha. and i like ur title.. it's usually one of my dilemmas. I dont know how to entitle some of my posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. janelle! lol yeah. when i saw my number of views, i thought, wow, i didn't know there were people who cared enough to visit my page. But then I noticed, the number increased everytime I refreshed my it. that killed the false impression. lol

    and oh, don't mind the title, i was sleepy when i wrote that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so when are we going to bacolod two-gey-dur?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Davey! Happy to see you blogging. One thing I learned from blogging is to only apologize when a reader asks it from you. Looking forward to more posts from you.

    Kristine
    InstyleCebu
    The Glamarazzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaya Melgraysee, about three months from now? Watchathink?

    Kristine dear! Thanks. It's nice of you to take time to leave a comment here. Now I have another reason not to let this one die. :)

    ReplyDelete