Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Very Gay Weekend (Part 1)

It’s been a long time since I was on a night- out with friends. I spent most of my time facing my laptop for the last couple of weeks. I made a life out of it. Outside cyberspace, this life of mine consisted only of eating, working, chatting with my officemates during lunch, and then sleeping, as a routine.

I used to go to the gym but recently, for some reason, I've been giving myself a lot of excuses not to go. As a result, those fats I got rid of, came back to reside in my belly and- I hate this- cheeks, again. 

No I'm not gonna talk about my weight issues on this post.
So last Saturday, August 20th, eve of Rich’s birthday, we decided to have a gays' night- out. We had fun.  So much fun that we decided to make it a very gay weekend instead.

First stop, The Azkals bar. It’s among the new ones here in Cebu. If you wanna know where it's located, just hit "like" on this facebook page.  


 After a few drops of Tanduay Ice which turned me a bit red, I thought I had a good time. I’m not really sure what I was thinking when this photo was taken, ‘though.


I haven’t taken in alcohol for a long time so it was as if my first time to drink again. 

Met some cool people there. 'Though right now I'm not sure if they were really cool or I was just tipsy. Definitely not drunk because if I were, I would not have been awake to let some of these pictures capture my smiles (No eye- rolling please. Thank you.)

It's a nice place. You’ll like this bar if you're like me, who's more into sitting down and chatting with friends without obliterating each others' eardrums.


The birthday celebrant, Rich (left) with his/ her uhm... best frenemy, Cris. lol


(Left to right) Me, Dandie, Cris, and Rich


Of course, we grabbed some boys to pose with us.

My face is all red on some of these photos. Good thing they're small. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment