Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Very Gay Weekend (Part 2)

Smiles in the rain

The day after our night out, we woke up in the afternoon, at about 2 o’ clock. Four of us slept in one room like sardines. I don’t know about the others but for me, sleeping wasn’t hard even if we were overpopulated since the wind coming from our room’s window was kind enough to accompany us. 'Though from time to time it woke me up when it blew the red curtain too much away from the window. It caused some sunshine to hit my face, which annoyed the half asleep me, for a bit.



Oh what happened to Rich? lol

Anyway, just a few minutes after we all woke up and had a chat about the things that happened the night before, the friendly wind was replaced by the pouring rain. And that's when we decided to act like children and went outside.



Dandie no longer waited for the camera to shoot the freakin' photo. Got scared of the lightning.

Here's Kim Posing for Vogue Banawa


While enjoying the rain, I felt the urge to sing Neil Sedaka's "Laughter in the Rain" and act like the X- Men's Storm, simultaneously. I couldn't pull it off. It wasn't easy to do since just the thought of holding hands with any of my gay friends kinda makes me puke and I still can't say "Wind! Water!..." and not think of Captain Planet.


Whoever took this photo's got something against the birthday celebrant.

These friends of mine aren't gonna kill me as soon as they see this, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment