Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Joining the 2nd Cebu Blog Camp! Yayyy!

The Cebu blog Camp  is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.


These are my reasons for joining:

I’ve just created this new blogsite and I want to do a lot of different things to make it better than the previous one I had. Joining the camp would give me useful ideas.

Many established bloggers are expected to participate in the event. They might share tips that will be helpful to other bloggers.

There may be some tools on my blog that I am not utilizing which are actually useful. I want to be able to get some information like that from other bloggers while on the camp.

This will be a chance for me to meet interesting people with beautiful minds who I can exchange ideas with.

My friend, who’s a blogger too, will kill me if I won’t show up on this event. J

1 comment:

  1. hey, janelle here from cebu blog camp. nice meeting u. :D

    ReplyDelete